We are now accepting resumes for the following positions: paid Head Coach, paid Assistant Coaches, and volunteer Junior Coaches. Your resume should include any swimming, coaching, and leadership experiences, as well as your goals and vision for the 2019 summer season. References are encouraged.
If you are interested in working to make the Eels a great team again this summer, please send your information to the Board at the Eels’ email address: Eels.firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 1st, 2019. Resumes may also be mailed to the Eels Post Office Box,
P. O. Box 1524
King George, VA 22485
or handed to any Eels Board Member. All resumes must be received by Friday, March 1st, 2019.
Spotswood Swim Team is looking for an Assistant Coach for the 2019 swim seasonApplication Deadline March 1, 2019Assistant Coach requirements and responsibilities:
- understand and accept the philosophy of the Sea Serpents Swim Team where all swimmers should have fun and have an incentive to improve
- maintain CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguard Certification
- have solid knowledge of and be able to provide instruction in all aspects of competitive swimming: e.g. starts, turns, touches, and stroke improvement
- provide active supervision of all practices, meets, and swimming events
- create an atmosphere at practice conducive to a good instructional program that includes sportsmanship as well as swimming skills
- familiarize themselves with the swimmers and their abilities and assist each swimmer in developing individual goals for the swim season
- respond to parent concerns in a timely manner
- help in the preparation of all meet entry sheets
- assist with practice and meet set up and take down
- perform any duties (within reason) requested by the head coach
- report to the head coach any concerns or questions about junior coaches or situations regarding members of the swim team
For further information, please contact email@example.com.